Senior Housing with Services — Assisted Living
The historic Albert Kahn building is home to the Beaumont Commons, Farmington Hills Senior Living Center. Our assisted living offers seniors in southeast Michigan a little extra help with the activities of daily living in a friendly and supportive environment. Services range from help with personal care (bathing, grooming and dressing) to reminders about medications, appointments and meal time transportation.
At Beaumont Commons, Farmington Hills, we take an individual approach to care. That means we can provide assistance with the daily tasks an older adult may not be safe doing on their own, while still supporting their need to make personal choices and maintain independence.
Assisted Living Services
Each of our residents benefits from:
- Three nutritious meals served each day in our Bistro dining room
- Snacks and beverages available anytime throughout the day and night
- 24-hour security and maintenance services
- Pull cord call system
- Housekeeping services
- Laundry services that include towels and linens
- Daily life enrichment activities and events
- Priority access to skilled rehabilitation, nursing and therapy services
Assisted living residents can also take advantage of:
- Personal care assistance (bathing, dressing, grooming)
- Medication reminder service