Currently, we are NOT allowing visitors to Beaumont Rehabilitation & Continuing Care or Beaumont Commons, Farmington Hills Assisted Living.
If you need to speak with someone in rehabilitation & continuing care, please call the front desk at 248-426-6955. If you need to reach someone in assisted living, please call Diane Beri 248-426-6902.
At Beaumont Commons, Farmington Hills, our caregivers and support teams exemplify the art of caring and are committed to helping our residents live full, rich lives. The genuine relationships that develop here allow our campus to be a vibrant and nurturing neighborhood for our residents and a meaningful place to work for our staff and volunteers.
Would you like a career where you can go to work each day knowing you make a difference in the lives of others? Are you looking for a fulfilling career where employees are appreciated and professional development is encouraged? If you answered yes to these questions, we’d like to talk with you!
High Employee Longevity
The longevity of our nurses, caregivers and support team is remarkable. Many of our staff members have over 20 years of service. This is due, in part, to the relationships that develop, the professional development opportunities we offer and our generous benefits package.
Depending upon your role with the community, benefits may include:
- Medical, dental and vision with family coverage
- Family life and AD&D
- Short-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan including 403(b) and 401(a)
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacations
- Pharmacy discount
- Residential discounts for family
- Voluntary benefits
Other staff incentives include:
- Weekend, afternoon and midnight shift differential
- Quarterly bonus for perfect attendance
- Direct deposit
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Educational opportunities include:
- Hand In Hand: A Training Series for Nursing Homes
- Developing Meaningful Connections with People Experiencing Dementia (a nine-session course)
- Seminars given by hospices, physicians, and nurses
- Policies and procedures courses
- Resident’s rights training
- Abuse prevention discussions
- Proper body mechanics workshops
- Pressure ulcer prevention classes
- State mandatory in-services
We also supplement our regular course offerings with live webinars and teleconferences on topics related to aging, wellness and senior care.