With the length of stay at hospitals continuing to decline, adults who have had an illness, injury or surgery may need a safe environment in which they can continue to receive therapy services. Whether you come to us at 18 or 84, the experts at Beaumont Rehabilitation and Continuing Care will create a comprehensive, customized care plan just for you.
Our track record speaks for itself, 98% of our patients are able to successfully return home after their rehabilitation stay with us.
Our experienced therapists and skilled nurses will create a care plan just for you. Our team approach to rehabilitation means patients receive support and guidance from:
- Physician advisors
- Skilled nurses
- Orthopedic and geriatric specialists
- Physical, occupational and speech therapists
- Certified Wound Care Nurses
- Social workers
Our services and accommodations include:
- Therapy services offered seven days a week
- Transportation to dialysis, if needed
- Private and semi-private suites with a private bath and shower
- Cable television
- Telephone in every room
- Wi-Fi access
- On-site beauty/barber shop
We accept Medicare and most major insurances as payment.