Working together, our team provides personalized treatment plans designed to help patients regain strength and endurance, utilize adaptive equipment and devices as well as learn modified techniques. Care conferences are conducted for each admission and involves the staff, resident and their family. They are a tool to set goals and keep the resident and their family informed. Whether you come to us at 18 or 98, the experts at Beaumont Rehabilitation and Continuing Care will create a comprehensive, customized care plan just for you.
Our track record speaks for itself, 98% of our patients are able to successfully return home after their rehabilitation stay with us.
Our experienced therapists and skilled nurses will create a care plan just for you. Our team approach to rehabilitation means patients receive support and guidance from:
- Physician advisors
- Skilled nurses
- Geriatric specialists
- Physical, occupational and speech therapists
- Certified Wound Care Nurses
- Social workers
Our services and accommodations include:
- Therapy services offered seven days a week
- Transportation to dialysis, if needed
- Private and semi-private suites with a private bath and shower
- Cable television
- Telephone in every sub-acute room
- Wi-Fi access
- On-site beauty/barber shop
We accept Medicare and most major insurances as payment.